Engin A., a 19-year-old construction worker received high electric shock while working in Bursa. He was buried in the ground by his friends so that earth could get the electricity in his body. Engin A. was taken to the hospital by ambulance.
Engin A., who was working in a construction at İnegöl, got shocked. With the intervention of his friends, Engin A. was saved from the current.
BURIED IN THE GROUND
His colleagues, who informed the medical teams, buried Engin A. in the ground so that earth could absorb the electricity in his body. Engin A. was taken to İnegöl State Hospital by ambulance, which came to the scene shortly after, and was treated. It was stated that Engin A.’s health condition is good